(Mac Query) Getting sound, complete vide

/G=VELJKO/I=VV/S=ROSKAR/O=EFFEM@mhs-effem.attmail.com
Wed, 27 Mar 1996 15:40:24 -0500

Microsoft Mail v3.0 IPM.Microsoft Mail.Note
From: Roskar, Veljko
To: ' internet'
Subject: (Mac Query) Getting sound, complete video?
Date: 1996-03-27 15:29
Message ID: CA6FA124
Parent message ID: F77E2D24
Conversation ID: 1A95C218

I have a Quadra 630 on a v34 modem (albeit at 24000 kbps max connections -
darn that Telco!), using OT 1.1 and the latest CU 68k version of CUSeeMe.

What do I need to do to get sound, from NASA, for example?

I've had some success in getting it from an individual on another reflector,
but no luck with NASA sound or video: when I open up a NASA reflector, I get
a few pixel blocks of the image, and then it seems like all subsequent
packets get dropped.

Please help!

Veljko Roskar