Re: Enhanced Cu-Seeme

Hal Jackson (hal@firstcom.com)
Thu, 28 Mar 1996 09:37:00 -0600

Form: Reply
Text: (10 lines follow)
I have not received my Enhanced CuSeeMe purchased 3/16/96 by fax, even
though Yvonne has verified my order. My credit card statement has not
arrived yet, but now I'm getting nervous. I ordered the Macintosh version
and I'm hoping I haven't order vaporware. Any more details on your end yet
Renard?

Wouldn't it be great if the people at White Pine read this list and replied.
BTW, I "TRIPLE-DOG DARE" them to... Heehee!

(arf)
Original text: (23 lines follow)
>From RMARTIN@MHSGATE (Renard Martin) {rmartin@mnsinc.com}, on 3/20/96 6:45
PM:
At 06:51 AM 3/26/96 EST, marshall katz wrote:
> Renard...
>
> I received my copies. The t-shirt was inside the box with the
> software, not mailed separately.
>
> Marshall...

Thanks, I hope it comes soon.

Renard (Marty) Martin