Re: "Cu-SeeMe Addiction Survey" (I think there is a miscommunication here)

Daniel W. Erskine (derskine@apci.net)
Sat, 30 Mar 1996 12:04:29 -0600

John W. Osborne wrote:
> Daniel...
> I believe you have misread Gunnar's message(s).
> You are both on the -same- side of the argument (as am I).
> He isn't advocating the survey....quite the opposite, he extremely
> alarmed at it, as am I, and as (I believe from your previous posts) are yourself.
>
> Mr.Grape hasn't been appealing for the survey, but if your newsreader
> doesn't show quotes from other people quoting -his- messages properly, it might
> appear that way.
>
> Regards, John

Greetings:
NOW I AM confused!!! Who's sponcoring this survey, anyways? If I'm reading
you correctly, then I owe Mr. Grape my sincere apologies!
I AM having a MAJOR "learning-curve" with my UNIX-level SMTP mail reader, but
WILL have this "under control"!
Thank you VERY MUCH for realigning my vision!

Mr. Grape:
I have read your Email messages and I believed you were administering this
survey on another's behalf. Albiet, even when you had questioned the intent of
the source surveyer, yourself!
I DO acknowledge my lack of understanding of your place in this issue, and hope
that I have not caused you any undo pressure! My Email was NOT written with ANY
intent to *insult* or "bastardize" the survey's author! On the other hand, my
message needed to express my concerns for a potentially damaging SURVEY request!
It is my hope that you accept my apologies for any wrong I might have *placed*
on you, unduely!

Now...

Back to the "ball game," shall we...?

PHONE: (JOB) HUN-TING "http://www.apci.net/~derskine"