Re: Can you save with CuSeeMe

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Sun, 31 Mar 1996 21:42:49 -0600

>Date: Mon, 1 Apr 96 11:32:55 NST
>Sender: owner-CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
>From: peter.jackson@datacraft.co.nz
>To: <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
>Subject: Can you save with CuSeeMe
>
>Hi All,
>
>Is there any way to save a Video window + sound to a file?
>
>Any ideas?
>
>Thanks,
>
>PDJ

Not sure about the audio, but on my web page is a program called CAPSCRN
which is supposed to capture a portion of the screen into an AVI file. I
also have VIDCAP32, which captures from a video capture card into an AVI
file. Subtle difference between the two. Use the first to capture someone
elses video window (or your own) into a file. Use the second to caprute
straight from the capture device itself.

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Squeek on Undernet IRC
Channel Manager #CU-SeeMe
PC only, no MAC questions, please.