Re: reflector config advice needed

D.Zvorak (m236881@stlmail2.mdc.com)
Mon, 17 Mar 1997 08:21:26 -0600

I've played aroung with a hp-ux reflector and sun-os nv. In the
reflect.conf file, a line "NV-UC-PORT port-num" must exist with the port
number set to what ever the nv program is using, default is 4444. I used
a macintosh cusee-me and was able to see the nv clients, but I don't
have a camera attached to the mac to see the mac client on the nv side.
Hope this helps some.
dz

--
Daniel C. Zvorak