Re: opening cu-seeme on a 7200/75

Ken Lyon (ken@readadp.com)
Wed, 19 Mar 1997 09:08:18 -0500

My experience with errors on TCP tell me that -1 is a "binding" error.
Are the rest of your on-line applications run from the AOL window?
What is a 7200/75?
AOL installs a proprietary TCP/IP stack overwriting the system original
during install.
It is not compatible with non-aol applications.
If this is the case, there is a complete check list to follow on AOL to
allow use of external tcp/ip apps on both Mac and Windows systems.
Search for TCP/IP.

HTH
...ken