Re: FreeBSD and NV

Ciaran Carter (Ciaran.Carter@stbrn.ac.uk)
Wed, 19 Mar 1997 15:41:34 GMT

Yep the reflector is set up ok port = 4444. (Anyone with NV that feels like
trying our reflector please feel free - just let me know if it works...)

Ciaran

At 07:55 19/03/97 -0600, Daniel wrote:
>One thing you may want to check is the reflect.conf file for the
>reflector. Make sure it has a uncommented line "NV-UC-PORT port-num"
>with the port number set to what ever the nv client is set to.
>dz
>
>Ciaran Carter wrote:
>>
>> Hi
>>
>> Has anyone got a version of NV that runs under FreeBSD and will connect to
>> the cornell version of the cuseeme reflector ? I have NV ver 3.3b it seems
>> to connect ok to the reflector but then dosnt recieve any video. A cuseeme
>> client on the same reflector dosn't see the NV client at all but refmon
>> reports the NV client.
>>
>> Any help gratefully recieved :-)
>>
>> Ciaran
>
>--
>Daniel C. Zvorak

"Democracy isn't just the best from of government; it's the only one even
remotely worth a damn. Only democracy guarantees that people get what they
deserve."
--Dark Conspiracy RPG

http://www.stbrn.ac.uk/
ftp://mail.stbrn.ac.uk/