Re: http://cu-seeme.cornell.edu/~WCW/capcard.htm

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Wed, 19 Mar 1997 23:22:41 -0600

At 05:05 PM 3/19/97 +0530, you wrote:
>Hi my name is farookh and i have a primetime tv tuner card however the
>software that came with it is for win 3.1 and is ver 2 could you please=20
>tell me where i could download the lastest softawre that will work under
>win 95
>at present the card works only under 640x480 16 colour mode
>under win 95
>there is a article on your page of updated drivers and a sites where to
>download the 2 files tune1.zip & tune2.zip but that site no loger exists
>could you please help me to get the 2 files .
>Tahnks in advance.
>Farookh

Well, I did a little checking...it seems that ads-mm.com has been moved to a
new location, so I followed the link, clicked on DOWNLOADS, and guess what I
found? :)

Here is the URL you will want to enter:

http://www.adstech.com/downloads/index.html

The two files you mentioned are there. I also saw a few other files that
you might need, so be sure to set a bookmark to this site for later.

Thanks for pointing this out. I have already updated the web page with this
info.

Bill Woodland (Squeek =A9)
Email, PowWow, and ICQ: wcw@bga.com
URL:http://cu-seeme.cornell.edu/~WCW