Re: change of subject

Pope Zaphod I (jprisco@lightlink.com)
Fri, 21 Mar 1997 13:54:55 -0500

At 00:52 3/21/97 MST, Nigel Sharp <sharp@vms.noao.edu> wrote:
>Also, if you think CU-SeeMe is no good, stop using it and take the
>complaints somewhere else. If you have constructive suggestions about
>making it better, I assure you the developers will listen. The signal
>to noise on this discussion group is (again) getting atrocious.

I have two questions:

(1) What bandwidth was CU-SeeMe developed to run under? Was it designed
for 14.4 or 28.8? Obviously it runs much better on 56K, ISDN, etc., but
what bandwidth was it designed for?

(2) Is there a setting on the mailing list to make the "Reply To" field
CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu instead of the author of the letter? Nine times out
of ten, I want to reply to the list....

====
His Holiness, Pope Zaphod I <<<;-) [aka Joseph V. Prisco]
mailto:jprisco@lightlink.com UIN:145699 http://www.lightlink.com/jprisco/
DISCLAIMER & QUOTE: "I'm not saying what I'm saying. I'm not saying what I'm
*thinking*. For that matter, I'm not even *thinking* what I'm thinking."
- Captain Sheridan, B5, "A Race Through Dark Places"