Re: QuikCam - Color or BW??

Jacqueline Chados (jackie@sria.com)
Sat, 22 Mar 1997 13:18:28 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 21 Mar 1997, Susan Jacobson wrote:

> going to buy QuikCams instead. He said he would at least purchase the
> *COLOR* QuikCam, but my experience has only been with the B&W model.
> Are there any drawbacks to the COLOR QuikCam?? The project will probably
> involve conferencing (over CUSeeMe and other techs) with other groups
> that may or may not have color cameras (probably not).
>
> Any recommendations?? Thanks!

I don't know why anyone would purchase a color Quickcam when for the same
money or less you can get a far superior Compro D-CAM. Take a look at
http://www.chest.com/value for some info on them. I am very pleased with
mine, and they are starting to use them where I work with good results.

Regards,
Jackie