Re: Please help! CUSeeMe Probs.

Pope Zaphod I (jprisco@lightlink.com)
Mon, 24 Mar 1997 14:16:00 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 24 Mar 1997 DrJeffJo@aol.com wrote:

> 1. Chat box does not seem to work! We both have it open but no text is
> swapped. This makes us have to IM through AOL. Sometimes she can see my
> chat, but I can hardly ever see what she writes. What's wrong? I had
> installed GeekTalk for the Mac, but took it out thinking that may be the
> problem--didn't change anything.

A friend using freeware on a Win95 PC has the same problem - I can't see
her chat. I'm using White Pine's on my Win95 box. Also, I tend to miss
chat on reflectors as well. My settings are 2<send<14 and 2<receive<56
using an x2 modem.

His Holiness, Pope Zaphod I <<<;-) [aka Joseph V. Prisco]
mailto:jprisco@lightlink.com WWW: http://www.lightlink.com/jprisco
DISCLAIMER & QUOTE: "I'm not saying what I'm saying. I'm not saying what I'm
*thinking*. For that matter, I'm not even *thinking* what I'm thinking."
- Captain Sheridan, B5, "A Race Through Dark Places"