Re: Cornell 90b1

Pope Zaphod I (jprisco@lightlink.com)
Tue, 25 Mar 1997 21:04:06 -0500

At 06:00 3/25/97 -0800, Bret E. Pannell wrote:
>I like the new version, but when I disconnect from a reflector, the connect
>button doesn't 'light' up sometimes and I have to exit altogether. Anyone
>else have this problem?

Yeah, that happened to me as well. I _love_ the GeekTalk being built-in,
but I miss typing messages directly in the video window....

When will White Pine incorporate GeekTalk, if at all?

====
His Holiness, Pope Zaphod I <<<;-) [aka Joseph V. Prisco]
mailto:jprisco@lightlink.com UIN:145699 http://www.lightlink.com/jprisco/
DISCLAIMER & QUOTE: "I'm not saying what I'm saying. I'm not saying what I'm
*thinking*. For that matter, I'm not even *thinking* what I'm thinking."
- Captain Sheridan, B5, "A Race Through Dark Places"