Re: New version trouble

Steve Edgar (se10@cornell.edu)
Wed, 26 Mar 1997 14:27:00 -0500

If CUSM .90b1 does not detect an available video capture device when it
starts, it will not show the "Video" tab in the Preferences dialog. The
same is true for audio.

QuickCam and SoundBlaster are stock items for sure (we have several), so
I'm wondering if this might be a configuration issue on your machine. Is
there possibly another program running using the video (and possibly) audio
drivers?

-- Steve.