Re: QuickCam Software/Drivers Needed!!!

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Sun, 30 Mar 1997 01:48:57 -0600

At 09:22 PM 3/29/97 -0500, Brian Principe wrote:
>Hello all, it has been a long time!=20
>
>I just lost my hard drive and needed the software for my black and white
>camera. And guess what.... I have lost my Connectix QuickCam diskette
>needed to tell Windows that the camera is there. In speaking to
>Connectix technical support, I was informed that I would have to wait
>and talk to the main office on Monday, who would then send me a
>diskette. (This really does not make sense)
>
>Can someone send me the contents of the darn diskette so I can use my
>camera again, without waiting for the "Main Office"? Again, I do not
>need the CU-See Me Software, only the Quick Cam software and drivers so
>I can use the camera.
>
>It sure would be a big help!
>
>Thanks for your support and time....
>
>P.S. I am using a cable modem, so the file size is not a problem.

I have put the Win 3.1 quickcam disk into a zip file called qcwin31.zip and
the Win95 quickcam disk into a file called qcwin95.zip and you can find them
both on my FTP server at:

ftp://204.64.168.200

These are from the original disks that I got with my camera back in October
of 95, so you might want to download the updater from connectix after
installing this version.

Bill Woodland (Squeek =A9)
Email, PowWow, and ICQ: wcw@bga.com
URL:http://cu-seeme.cornell.edu/~WCW