Re: 90b1 vs. 84b7

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Sun, 30 Mar 1997 01:48:53 -0600

At 11:49 AM 3/29/97 -0800, Bret E. Pannell wrote:
>I tried changing the lockout on disconnect from 1 to 0=20
>Didn't do anything. 75% of the refs I try with 90b1 I have problems with.
>I have to exit it and run again. This gets old fast. I'm back to using good
>ol dependable 84b7, and frankly I think _it's_ the upgrade from 90b1.
>My 0.02
>
>Bret
>

>"Smith & Wesson, the original 'point and click' user interface."

Setting the lockout to a zero means NOT to use the IP lockout at all. Set
it back to one, and try adjusting the other two duration settings up a bit.
I set mine to 15 and 30, instead of the defaults of 8 and 15, and it made a
big difference for me.

Bill Woodland (Squeek =A9)
Email, PowWow, and ICQ: wcw@bga.com
URL:http://cu-seeme.cornell.edu/~WCW