Re: new versions of cuseeme

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Mon, 31 Mar 1997 00:42:38 -0600

At 10:09 AM 3/30/97 -0600, si hawk wrote:
>I have been looking for the dialog box for brightness/contrast etc with the
>32 bit version of CU-SEEME and have had no luck in locating it. Can someone
>tell me where it might be found?? si

View/Preferences/Video/Video Source button

If you check the web page at the following address, and click on the
"Preferences" button, you'll find this info:

http://cu-seeme.cornell.edu/V32X/V32XFront.html

This is a Visual CU-SeeMe Users Guide, complete with pictures of the various
dialog boxes. If you look thru all of these pages, you should learn almost
everything you need to know to use this new version.

Bill Woodland (Squeek =A9)
Email, PowWow, and ICQ: wcw@bga.com
URL:http://cu-seeme.cornell.edu/~WCW