Re: Places to go

Mon, 2 Mar 1998 21:46:51 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 2 Mar 1998, Brian Scaplen wrote:
> Ok now I have CU-SeeMe up and running,is there places I can vist of
> interest for video stream or can you only video conference with people like
> myself.

You'd probably want to look for different reflectors. 3.1 includes a very
limited number of reflectors. There's many more on my reflector scanner
at http://ccwf.cc.utexas.edu/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/streak/scan

That's for conferencing with multiple people...as far as finding people to
conference directly with, 3.1 has the 411 directory builtin I believe.
There should be a "who's on" option somewhere.