Re: Warning: Mac CU-SeeMe 3.1.0.xx

Wed, 4 Mar 1998 13:49:04 -0600 (CST)

On Wed, 4 Mar 1998, Eric Ochoa [NOL Staff] wrote:
> Well I have to say that can't be true, when i'm on my MCPS, or one of my
> favorite IRC cuseeme reflectors, everyone seems to see me just fine when
> I'm using greyscale.. so I find it confusing that this problem is cropping
> up like this.

You've inspired me to test out my theory some more then :)
I'll just have to hop on the IRC CU reflectors or your MPCS and see what
happens. I've been informed that a fix may be in the works for the lack
of EndOfFrame packets, so it may be a moot point soon.

> Nothing is ever a bug, it's just an un documented feature!

I can see you worked for Microsoft in your past life :)