Re: mmsystem02

Thu, 5 Mar 1998 10:14:13 -0600 (CST)

powter@hotmail.com wrote:
> i have a pc and a windows 95 (upgraded for the new version of explorer
> 4). my cu-seeme from cornell was working very well, no complains. but
> when i installed the office 97 i started to get this message
> "MMSYSTEM032 the specified format cannot be translated or supported. use
> the capabilities to view supported format"

Thanks to Anne Migliozzi at White Pine, I just found out there's a
problem connecting Cornell clients when the system they are running on is
using Interactive Desktop from IE 4. It appears the solution is to
uninstall Interactive Desktop. I'm not sure if that will fix your
problems or not, but it's worth a shot. I, personally, am staying out the
IE4 mess till it's more finalized. I like having a stable system :)