Re: new beta version of CUSM 3.1 for Mac

Ray Gannon (gannonr@apk.net)
Sun, 8 Mar 1998 23:32:20 -0500 (EST)

The most annoying bug recently has been the problems in the video control
panels. And the bug still exists in build 27. The first time you use one of the
video control panels (like configuring the codec for instance) the video frame
extends beyond the bottom of the window, obscuring the "OK" button. It works ok
after you have gone into the digitizer configuration though. Looks like
uninitalized variables ! Naughty naughty ! I really hope this is not the last
build before release as you have suggested it will be.

As for a 'would be nice' type suggestion...set the color saturation slider to 0
when the user selects the cuseeme grey codec. Looking at a color pic when your
transmiting in B&W is confusing.