Re: CU-SeeMe in South Africa & Evaluation of Instrcutional Design

Wed, 11 Mar 1998 15:19:41 -0600 (CST)

On Wed, 11 Mar 1998, Kamilla Swart wrote:
> 2. I am looking for a CU-SeeMe lesson plan to evaluate in my evaluation of
> instructional design course.
>
> 3. I am looking for any literature relating to the evaluation of Cu-SeeMe
> in education.

I'm not sure how much it will help you, but Susan Warshauer taught a class
here called "Computers and Education" which I was fortunate enough to have
helped out with pertaining to CU-SeeMe. Maybe a look at her comments can
help you. They are at http://uts.cc.utexas.edu/~susanw/av/cucme.html

There's also White Pine's Distance Learning Resource Center at
http://www.wpine.com/edu/DLRC.html which may be of assistance as well as
the Global Schoolhouse's page at http://www.gsn.org/cu though they are
mainly involved in K-12 education.