Re: Mac ANOMALY (bizarre! or just stupid...)

Sam Huston (Samhuston@worldnet.att.net)
Sat, 28 Mar 1998 19:39:33 -0600

By Golly, You're right!;-| so try this:

Launch CU-SeeMe & then quit. Go to your preferences folder & view IT by
date. CU-SeeMe & other applications launched with it (GeekTalk, etc.)
should be right at the top of the list.

What's Ouisa's? I go to the Med.Ctr.area a lot.

Debbie

Stacie wrote:
>Thanks Debbie, the modified dates in extensions folder do NOT reflect
>the installation date unless installation modified something. Sometimes
>it does, sometimes it doesn't. Anyway, other extensions I downloaded the
>same day DID modify, show a very likely date, but nothing else matches
>that date, even outside of the extensions folder. Oh, la.
>
>My hope is simply that someone will recognize this feature and tell me
>what in gods name it was...
>
>Thanks again! (BTW, I went to medical school at Baylor. Is Ouisa's still
>open and running?)
>
>Sam Huston wrote:
>>
>> Did you try going to your extentions file & viewing the extentions
>> according to date? That would narrow down the possibilities. If you know
>> when you installed the extention you should be able to pull it right out;
>> if you're not sure, don't trash what's pulled until you are.
>>
>> Good luck!
>> Debbie
>>
>> >Downloaded and installed an extension that places the current desktop
>> >into the video stream. Might have had CU application, might not. Anyway,
>> >I forgot the name of the extension...

Š a member of our family,
O O ,
,_/V\ /V\/