Re: Quickcam and Powerbook

Joseph Kahan (jkahan@phoenix.phoenix.net)
Tue, 2 May 1995 06:50:05 -0500 (CDT)

Neal,

I have tried to connect a 540c, once with no luck. The problem I think I
was having was the internal modem taking up my modem slot. It sounds
like you don't have an internal modem, so I think you should be fine.
Remember to keep your camera connected to the modem port and place your
modem on the printer port. Also, you will be restricted by your
modem/printer port serial port speed. It can only pass 57.6Kbps as a
combined throughput, but this is OK for what you are trying to do.
Please let us all know if it works.

Joe