Re: List of reflectors

Michael Sattler (msattler@jungle.com)
Tue, 2 May 1995 13:45:18 -0700

At 11:56 5/2/95, Dave Wargo wrote:

>I was just wondering how CU-Seeme finds the list of reflectors?
>
>Is it a text file that is put in the same location as cu-seeme?

Regardless of whether you're using the Mac or Windows version of CU-SeeMe,
you're mistaken. It's either a "CU-SeeMe Nicknames" file in the
Preferences folder in your System Folder (Macintosh) or a .INI file
(Windows).

>I take it a current list is located at cornell?

The current list may be found on my web pages. I've made a bunch of
changes over the last week and several more have been sent to me in the
last few days.

Query for you Windoze folks: what apps do you use for BinHexing things?

All that's required for evil to triumph |
is for good {wo}men to do nothing. |