Re: List of reflectors

Bill Eastman (beastman@i-link.net)
Wed, 03 May 1995 06:32:44 -0500

That's one reason I'm still using Eudora for e-mail, though I am using
SlipStreamJet for reading newsgroups offline! Maybe after SSJ gets Binhex
and MIME support I'll start using it for e-mail. It requires your own QWK
reader.
More info available e-mail upon request.

--
Bill Eastman  beastman@i-link.net
Austin, Texas