Re: Connectix for Pc available in May.

Roger Lee Boston (rboston@tenet.edu)
Fri, 5 May 1995 10:14:18 -0500 (CDT)

It will ship at the END of May.
To be available in "all" computer stores everywhere in June.
I called them yesterday eager to get mine and was told to wait four more
weeks.

NOW: If VIDCALL can take the next step, and modify their code to accept
the feed from the Connectix camera instead of the digitizing CARD,
then we windows users are looking at some really low cost options
for low end video conf. Anyone have a recommendation for a good
"voice-over-data" modem besides the multi-tech offering?
-rb