Intel Smart Video Recorder Pro

Bob Bradshaw (bradshr@itersd1.iterus.org)
Thu, 11 May 1995 09:18:57 -0700


Will Intel Smart Video Recorder Pro work with CU_SEEME?
_______________________________________________________
|Robert A. Bradshaw |e-mail: bradshr@iterus.org |
|ITER SD Joint Work Site |phone: (619)677-9423(h) |
|11025 N. Torry Pines Rd |phone: (619)622-5213(w)Rm2229|
|La Jolla, Ca 92037-0001 |fax: (619)587-8559 |
|_______________________________________________________|
The first 90% of a task takes 90% of the time.
The last 10% of the task takes the other 90% of the time.