SE100

Rich Kennerly (rbk1@cornell.edu)
Thu, 11 May 1995 16:32:13 -0400

Frank,
Others have found the SE100 to work with CU-SeeMe. The alpha 0.65 w/
audio support does not include support for the RT300 or Promovie cards. This
enhancement was to be done by a third party developer but nothing came of
it; we'll have to get it done ourselves after the audio is complete.

-Rich Kennerly - <rbk1@cornell.edu> PC Windows CU-SeeMe developer

------- Forwarded Message

Date: 11 May 1995 13:57:51 U
From: "Frank Kane" <frank_kane@phcteam.com>
Subject: CU-SeeMe & VideoBlaster SE100
To: "Rich Kennerly" <rbk1@cornell.edu>

Hi - sorry to bother you for support on a free product, but I've been
battling my Pentium for two days trying to get CU-SeeMe running. I think the
problem may lay with the Video Blaster SE100 card that I'm using. I've seen
reports of people succesfully using the old FS200 cards but none with this
model yet.

My research discovered that Creative Labs licensed the Intel Indeo technology
just before the SE100 came out; could this be the problem? Would applying
for the alpha that supports Indeo spare me from buying a different video
grabber card?

Thanks,
- -Frank

------- End of Forwarded Message