Re: PC .ini tweak

John C. Abell (jabell@earthlink.net)
Thu, 11 May 1995 14:52:03 -0700

Very, very cool. Author! Author! indeed ... Rgds JA

At 05:14 PM 5/11/95 -0400, Chuck Elliot wrote:
>>At 20:01 5/10/95, John C. Abell wrote:
>>Earlier, Michael Sattler wrote:
>>
>>> What's the secret for tweaking cuseeme.ini to make available more than
>>>five sites in the connection dialog box?
>>
>>Send large amounts of cash, beer, and donuts to the CU-SeeMe development team.
>>
>>Or, in a nice manner, ask "could y'all please port the Macintosh code that
>>reads the Nicknames list to the PC, so we could all use a standard format
>>file? Please? Pretty please? Here's this check, beer, and donut..."
>>

>OR use this really cool macro with windows recorder
> [attached] which someone put together
>(can't rmember who - stand up please author!).
>
> Chuck.
>

>Attachment Converted: C:\TEMP\1.REC
>Chuck Elliot
>Sheffield Hallam University UK
>tel. 0742 53315: fax. 0742 533161
>email C.Elliot@shu.ac.uk
>www http://kingfisher.cms.shu.ac.uk/chuck.html

jabell@earthlink.net (John C. Abell)
"When I am working on a problem I never think about beauty.
I only think about how to solve the problem. But when I have
finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong."
-- R. Buckminster Fuller
"Any problem can be solved with the materials available in the
room at the time." -- Edwin Land