Re: CUSM with WINSOCK and ISDN

JAV1@phsc.com
Wed, 17 May 95 15:16:12

Yes I have. I am running CuSeeme using Trumpet 2.0B on 56K ISDN. Bounded
ISDN use is the trouble now. Most (if not all) NT1/TA only support
synchronous bonding protocal. Ergo Trumpet does not work. Believe this will
be solved with asynch bonding protocals coming on line. This is different
from the modem server protocal of your Internet provider, e.g. Ether bridge
device only supporting synchronous ppp. Has anyone else got CuSeeme to work
on 112/128K with Trumpet and how.

Emile

Emile,
My link is also a bonded 112/128K I assume thats the problem, Ill try
shutting down one link just to see is that helps.
Is there an ftp site where I can get Trumpet 2.0?
Thanks for the info