RE: audio in W0.34b5

valois@pobox.oleane.com
Fri, 19 May 95 12:41:10 DST

On Thu, 18 May 1995 08:17:10 -0400 Rich Kennerly wrote:
>Karl-Heinz,

> When the 0.65 version is available in beta, the Sound Blaster 16 will
>work, and I believe that older versions will also since I've not heard about
>anyone having problems. BUT: The Sound Blasters are all half duplex meaning
>you can't speak and hear network audio at the same time! I'm waiting to see
>if some of the newer boards intended more for conferencing will be full
>duplex and work with CU-SeeMe.

What is the 0.65 version ?? I only have the W0.34.b4 and I really need something to
write at the bottom of the screen like with the Mac. I'm tired to spend all my sheet
of paper with big letter to be able to communicate ;)))
When and where this enhanced version will be available ??

Thanx
Ludo
E-mail: valois@pobox.oleane.com
Date: 05/19/95