Re: Help Diagnosing Error

Victor Franco (clatech@primenet.com)
Sun, 21 May 1995 13:11:06 -0700 (PDT)

I had the same problem when I first started using an older version.
What you need to do is put your IP address in your host table, along with
the name of your host. You should have a file named hosts in your winsock
directory. Use any text editor or use your software's config utility.

BTW: you must restart CUSEEME after this is done. Also you may get packet
errors while using CUSEEME, which will cause no response's from reflectors.
In this case restart program :)

|============= Vic Franco clatech@primenet.com ============|
|============= Costa Mesa,CA USA (714)662-2447 ============|
|============= Primenet - America's Premier Internet Provider ============|