Re: Help Compiling Reflector on Solaris

Andrew Lih (lih@cs.columbia.edu)
Tue, 23 May 1995 07:32:10 -0400

In message <9505221846.AA25065@telecom>, Penelope A. Jones - OTC writes:
> I am attempting to compile reflector version 3.0b3 under Solaris 2.4 using gcc version 2.6 and I get the following error:
>

> gcc -g -DDEBUG -DMULTI -c util.c -o util.o
> util.c: In function `get_my_addr':
> util.c:373: `SIOCGIFCONF' undeclared (first use this function)
> util.c:373: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
> util.c:373: for each function it appears in.)
> make: *** [util.o] Error 1

Are you using the Solaris reflector diffs that I publicly posted last
month?

See the following location for the patch file:

http://www.cnm.columbia.edu/src.html

-Andrew

`''' Andrew "Fuz" Lih Columbia University
c @@ lih@cs.columbia.edu Mobile Computing Laboratory
\
- (PCMCIA: People Can't Memorize Computer Industry Acronyms)