Re: NASA TV with VAT?

Joseph Kahan (jkahan@PHOENIX.PHOENIX.NET)
Tue, 23 May 1995 16:01:58 -0500 (CDT)

Chad,

Here are a few to try:

139.88.27.43
131.123.5.1
129.186.112.242

I'm wondering if what you are hearing is truly a better quality sound or
maybe a more efficent application under your given configuration. My
experience has always been that you can't get a better quality signal
then what was originally sent. In these cases, it will be a CU or Maven
application... Please let us all know how it goes.

Good Luck,

Joe