Re: Other software

david a. schlussel (dschluss@engin.umich.edu)
Wed, 24 May 1995 11:41:13 -0400 (EDT)

this:
<http://www.csn.net/imtc/>
is The International Multimedia Teleconferencing Consortium
home page. I haven't had much time to look into it yet,
but its supposed to have a ton of information on remote
conferencing. Also check out Michael Sattler's home
page, he on this list twice as often as I am (hi mike)
and has links all over the place from his home page,
who's url is in his .sig.

-david