Re: Macintosh Help

Joseph Kahan (jkahan@PHOENIX.PHOENIX.NET)
Thu, 25 May 1995 13:21:08 -0500 (CDT)

Jimmy,

Go to your preference set-up and select 1 or 2 for the number of video
windows. The problem is your modem connection is too slow to handle more
than 1 or 2 video windows at any one time.

If you don't have a camera, start with 1 and work up from there.
Remember you can always close a selected video window and exchange it for
another in real-time.

Good Luck,

Joe