Re: Videologic Captivator Qs

TERSiAN Dauthi -=Coolio Shiznitz=- (tersian@leba.net)
Fri, 26 May 1995 20:52:01 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 26 May 1995, Leigh Webber wrote:

> Whoa, lighten up! :-) I thought it was *you* who were having trouble with
> your setup, not the Packard-Bell owner who replied to your question. Maybe
> *your* machine is the headache-prone one, not the P-B.

Well, as I replied before, there are no problems with my machine... it is
an exellent system that I would most gladly run head to head with any
other system in it's class, and I am sure it will win. I am not the one
with the problem with the Captivator Card... I sent it back, where's the
problem? I was replying to someone who wanted to know why thier mouse was
moving slowly and gave them an option on what to do. Then someone else
rebuked my response and I answered it and so on and so forth. Now this is
the 3rd response I am giving to my earlier statements.

Modern Wizards Computing.