Re: Yee-hah! New reflector version 32

Michael Sattler (msattler@jungle.com)
Sun, 28 May 1995 18:42:35 -0700

At 10:17 5/28/95, Fred Salerno wrote:
>On Sun, 28 May 1995 JAV1@phsc.com wrote:
>> "ftp:./CUSeeMe_Nicknames.txt".
>> "unable to access requested local file"
>
>Same here. I tried the full path in FTP and still no luck.

Why are you guys trying to ftp the files? You can't just substitute "ftp"
for "http" wherever you want to. The files are delivered via HTTP.

Search and Rescue - Bay Area Mountain Rescue Unit * Radio Ham - KE6DZF |
Emergency Medical Technician * SF Neighborhood Emergency Response Team |
Bay to Breakers Red Cross EMT/Comm * PADI Divemaster * Macintosh bigot |
mostly vegetarian * polyglot * Sign Language dilettante * owned by cat |