Re: Yee-hah! New reflector version 32

Michael Sattler (msattler@jungle.com)
Sun, 28 May 1995 23:36:51 -0700

salernof@polaris.ncs.nova.edu wrote:

>We werent trying to FTP them, but when we couldnt get them with the HTTP,
>we just tried it for the heck of it.
>NCSA Mosaic didnt like the hypertext connection.

Well, so far I have two reports of NCSA Mosaic users who can't get the
reflector lists. Anyone else, PC or Mac? When you report a problem,
please also specify what version browser, etc., you're using. Just FYI, I
use Netscape 1.1N/Mac.

Search and Rescue - Bay Area Mountain Rescue Unit * Radio Ham - KE6DZF |
Emergency Medical Technician * SF Neighborhood Emergency Response Team |
Bay to Breakers Red Cross EMT/Comm * PADI Divemaster * Macintosh bigot |
mostly vegetarian * polyglot * Sign Language dilettante * owned by cat |