Re: 32-bit version of CuSeeMe

C. Duncan Hudson (dhudson@ibm.net)
Mon, 29 May 95 23:06:36 EDT

On Mon, 29 May 1995 16:08:39 +0100 (MET) you wrote:

>Hi!
>
>I have been reading this list for quite some time now. But there has been
>NO word about 32-bit version of CuSeeMe.
>Does anyone know, if something like that is being thought about or not at
>the Cornell?
>I really think, that 32-bit version (Win NT version) of CuSeeMe would
>perform a lot better than a 16-bit version.
>
>So, is there something going on??
>
>Bye,
>Robert.

A 32 bit version would be great! I am sure that videoconferencing
would lend itself nicely to a 32 bit, multithreaded os. However, if
you want to really take advantage of the power of a 32 bit os it
should be ported to the best PC operating system out there - Warp.

C. Duncan Hudson

dhudson@ibm.net
chudson2@attmail.com
71213.2255@compuserve.com