From: owner-CU-SEEME-L
To: CU-SEEME-L
Subject: Anybody in Sweden?
Date: Tuesday, May 30, 1995 2:19PM

The Queen of Sweden is scheduled to come here tomorrow (May 31),
and see a demonstration of CU-SeeMe. If someone were on the air
in Sweden, we might work that into the demo. I have been unable to raise
anyone so far on the two Sweden reflectors listed in Mike's list.
If anyone sees this in time, contact me via email asap.

Bob Dixon
Ohio State University