Re: Serious problem with SGI-Version of NV and CU-SeeMe reflector

david a. schlussel (dschluss@engin.umich.edu)
Wed, 31 May 1995 17:28:48 -0400 (EDT)

You need to do two (maybe three) things:
(1) set encodings to CU-SeeMe, and
(2) press "start sending"
(3) (optional) you should send a "small" image
(from the transmit panel) to be visible from a windoze machine

-david