Re: Color

James Crittenden (jamesc3@ix.netcom.com)
Wed, 1 May 1996 12:25:31 -0700

At 03:19 PM 4/30/96 -0700, you wrote:
>Just out of curiousity, has anyone been able to receive a fully resolved
>color picture using Enhanced CU-SeeMe at 28.8 Kbps? I've neither
>received nor have I had confirmation that anyone could see other than a
>blue window from me, so far.
>
>Rob
>
>Dear Rob:

Two things it may be your settings on the cuseeme and the version that you
are using. Try adjusting your transmissions and experiment w/a direct
connection from another person not a test site. Also it may be the version
of cuseeme that you have. I am very interested in how you were able to get
the enhanced version of cuseeme to run w/netcom/netcruiser. A few of us who
have the same carrier and attempted to use the whitepines version were not
able to get it to run b/c of the ip#. Therefore, I am very curious on how
you solved that.

Good luck

James