Re: white pine board(Mac)

Dennis J. Streveler (strev@mobius.net)
Tue, 07 May 1996 09:07:26 -0700

At 09:11 AM 5/7/96 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi,
>Could some one please take a moment to answer the following:
>
>Is it possible to use whitepineboard from enhanced CUSeeMe(Mac ) version
>with the free ware version? Or is there another free version of
>whitepineboard available? I just downloaded beta version and I know it
>dies on May 15th.
>
>Thanks much for response.
>
>Raphael
>
>________________________________
>

>Raphael Raphael
> ___
>
>Bright Elementary
>1771 W. 36th St.
>Los Angeles, CA 90018
> ___
>
>(213)733-1178
>
>rraphael@lausd.k12.ca.us

Hello Rafael,

Sorry for the bad news, but the whitepineboard as its name implies comes
only with the White Pine product, Enhanced CUSeeMe, as far as I know.

Hey, Rafael, do you mean LA schools can't spring for $69 to get you the
latest and greatest version? Gosh, I'm going to write to Pete Wilson myself
if the answer is no... :) Or maybe you can get somebody at White Pine to
spring for a copy for you, for you to continue your experiments in using CU
in an elementary education setting. I applaud you for being out there on the
cutting edge. It is just too bad that we don't have more like you in our
schools in California!

Regards,
Dennis

Systems Consultant | CIS: 71036,1645
| CUSeeMe: strev.mobius.net
"Future Technologies in Medicine" +------------------------------
"International Software Development | 415 239-1441
Methodologies" | 415 469-9476 fax
"Human-Computer Interface Design +------------------------------
for Casual Users" | 127 Lake Merced Hill