Re: 'Phone Barons seek to control CU (what's new?)

Rod Upfold (rupfold@lambton.on.ca)
Tue, 7 May 1996 14:59:07 -0400 (EDT)

Even if they only want to stop telephony on the internet....once the big
companies get what they want....they will go after more and more and try
to take control of the internet...Money Rules and Government listens!

Hint: Never use a VCR head cleaning tape.....

Rod Upfold Audiovisual Department
Lambton College Sarnia, Ontario, Canada
P.O. Box 969 N7T 7K4
Phone #: 1-519-542-55771....Ext: 282