Re: call for cu-seeme users in Switzerland

Dennis J. Streveler (strev@mobius.net)
Tue, 07 May 1996 16:42:24 -0700

At 05:30 PM 5/7/96 +0200, you wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I'm looking for CU-SEEME users in Switzerland, preferrably Zurich &
>surroundings.
>I'm following a computer course and I'd like to present CU-SEEME, maybe also
>setting up a demonstration teleconference.
>
>Please, send an e-mail to <ppirchl@geo.unizh.ch> if you are interested in
>sharing your CU-SEEME experiences.
>
>Thank you
>Peter

Hi Peter,

I applaud you for planning to demonstrate CU in a computer course. Good
idea! But why try to find somebody near Zurich for the demonstration? Why
not have somebody in Timbuktu or Toowoomba! :) Seriously, often we use a
reflector in France to hook together software developers in California and
Hawaii! It's a crazy world we live in, isn't it!

If it isn't the middle of the night, I'd be happy to be on the other end of
the pipe. I don't speak German, but I do speak French and English, if that
helps.

Regards,
Dennis (in San Francisco and former computer science professor)

Dennis J. Streveler, Ph.D.
Systems Consultant
Internet: strev@mobius.net
CIS: 71036,1645