Re: Ethernet connection.

Alex Watson (alex@pathfinders.com)
Thu, 9 May 1996 06:48:55 -0500 (CDT)

Using a 10mb ethernet connection as well, we were abole to get almost the
full 30 fps along with perfect audio. Now we were using 486DX100's and
Pentiums w/ ISVRPRO cards. The QuickCam can barely capture 15fps using
your CPU to process the captured video, where as the ISVRPRO has a cpu's
processing the captured video. Then again they were $500 each, new.

They will never be supported under Windows NT. :(

alex