Re: Cuseeme, Freevue, Videophone and Hi Tech

George Price (porge@avana.net)
Thu, 09 May 1996 22:15:55 -0700

James Crittenden wrote:
> For those of you all frustrated testing you cuseeme and not getting an
> image. Go to Kent State University Reflector or MTV/VH1 Reflector.
Thanks for an informative article. Now, may I
suggest to the group that we try the following
protocol: Any time we refer to reflectors or
sites, we include a reference to the exact
address and nickname (DNS?) of that entity.
Those of us just now tuning in don't know
about the Kent State or MTV reflectors, or
how to find them.

Just a suggestion...

And now, my helpful signature:
To Unsubscribe from the CU-SeeMe-l list, copy & send this:
------
To: listserv@cornell.edu
From: <the address you subscribed from>
Subject: <blank>