Re: Reveal TV500 card

Leonardo Holanda - CA Ciencias da Computacao - UECE (leo@fortal.uece.br)
Tue, 14 May 1996 20:51:24 -0500 (CDT)

Hey Dana, I have a TV capture card too, not the same you have,
but I had the same problem you are in. My card was not on the Tested
Cards list. I solved my problem with cu-doodle. It's a .DLL file that you
put on the system.ini file to capture anything that is running on the
screen to de CU-SeeMe.
I could send it to you, but it's easier to make ftp, because I'm
from Brazil, and the lines here are very slow. If you have any problem
you can mail me: leo@lab.uece.br.

PS. If your tv card only runs in overlay mode, i think that
Cu-doodle won't solve your problem, and any other programs too... 8-(
But I think that is impossible that you card ONLY run in overlay mode.

Feel free to ask me anything.
Leonardo. (Leo for the friends)