Re: freevue

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Wed, 15 May 1996 23:14:45 -0500

>Date: Mon, 13 May 1996 13:52:19 -0700
>Sender: owner-CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
>From: Paul Fries <pfries@ns.bmi.net>
>To: <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
>Subject: Re: freevue
>
>Attachment Converted: C:\WINDOWS\EUDORA\ucfcusee.zip

Paul you ignorant SLUT:

What the hell does this have to do with FREEVUE? I don't need, nor do I
WANT a crack program for the White Pine verison of CU-SeeMe. I GLADLY PAID
for my own copy of Enhanced CU-SeeMe. I bet the White Pine people aren't
too happy about you sending this to all of the people on the mailing list,
either.

These people work hard to produce a product, and they deserve to make some
money from it. SOME of this money is supposed to go back to Cornell for
further development, you slimey piece of crap.

And don't EVER send an UNSOLICITED 33k file to a mailing list again!

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Squeek on Undernet IRC
Channel Manager #CU-SeeMe
PC only, no MAC questions, please.